December 30, 2014
Welcome to USAAA WeeklyNews, an e-mail newsletter that addresses a range of topics on autism, Asperger Syndrome, PDD, and other related disorders.
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this address. Contact us at www.usautism.org.
To Provide the Opportunity for everyone with Autism and Asperger Syndrome
How Your donation makes a difference with USAAA
Please a take moment to read about the abundance of opportunities that are created through the US Autism & Asperger Association programs.
Our mission: to Provide the Opportunity for everyone with Autism, Asperger Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorders, and other related disorders to achieve their fullest potential, by enriching the autism and Asperger community with education, training, accessible resources, and partnerships with local and national projects.
If you decide to make a charitable gift by the end of this year, we hope that you will include US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) as one of your contributions. Please also consider sharing this e-mail with your family and friends, because they, too, may be making a gift in 2014.
Although forty percent of contributions are made in December, gift making continues throughout the entire year. So do our incredible programs that help so many people that are affected by Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Please consider making a gift to USAAA anytime of the year to support many of these programs.
1. USAAA team - We have assembled a team of world-renowned experts to address the many questions and problems that parents, families, individuals, practitioners, teachers, and caregivers confront daily.
2. Award winning website - The website provides a vast amount of up-to-date information on Autism Spectrum Disorders with an extensive library of resources.
3. Scholarships - Many low-income members of the autism and Asperger community are able to attend the USAAA Annual World Conference through our conference scholarship program.
4. US College Autism Project (USCAP) - Through this program we create an opportunity for individuals on the autism spectrum to have a successful college experience and to be prepared for post-collegiate transitions.
5. USAAA WeeklyNews - The weekly e-mail newsletter addresses a range of topics on Autism Spectrum Disorders including Asperger Syndrome, reaching thousands of people every week. The newsletter archive features over ten years of USAAA WeeklyNews e-mail newsletters.
6. Educational materials - We offer publications and video presentations that include Conference Proceedings Manuals, DVDs and video downloads.
7. Training and Consultation for professionals - USAAA has a uniquely tailored program that includes a curriculum to better meet the needs of individuals with ASD.
8. USAAA TV - Launched in 2011, USAAA TV engages the broader Autism/Asperger community by providing educational information that includes live streaming of the USAAA World Conference and a video library. The USAAA 2010 World Conference became the first ever Autism and Asperger conference to be streamed live in its entirety and was the most viewed autism/Asperger conference in the world.
9. Support - USAAA provides support for local community events.
10. Social media - Sign up on the many USAAA social media sites that include Facebook, Blog, Twitter and YouTube to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content.
How do I help support the wonderful programs at USAAA? Small donations of even $15 or $25 make great impacts on the lives of individuals affected by Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Larger donations (i.e. $250, $500, $1,000, etc.) make a very significant difference in helping provide scholarships for our USAAA Annual World Conference, as well as supporting all of our other programs as listed above.
You can make your charitable contribution online (www.usautism.org/donate), by phone ), or by mail.
Thanks for your support.