Welcome to USAAA WeeklyNews, an email newsletter that addresses a range of topics on Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, and Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
To Provide the Opportunity for everyone with Autism and Asperger Syndrome
How Your donation makes a difference with USAAA
Please a take moment to read about the abundance of opportunities that are created through the US Autism & Asperger Association programs.
Our mission: to Provide the Opportunity for everyone with Autism, Asperger Syndrome and Pervasive Developmental Disorders to achieve their fullest potential, by enriching the autism community with education, training, accessible resources, and partnerships with local and national projects.
If you decide to make a charitable gift by the end of this year, we hope that you will include US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) as one of your contributions. Please also consider sharing this email with your family and friends, because they, too, may be making a gift in 2012.
Please consider making a gift to USAAA today.
Although forty percent of contributions are made in December, gift making continues throughout the entire year. So do our incredible programs that help so many people that are affected by Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Please consider making a gift to USAAA anytime of the year to support many of these programs.
Here are our Top Ten reasons to donate to USAAA:
1. USAAA team - We have assembled a team of world-renowned experts to address the many questions and problems that parents, families, individuals, practitioners, teachers, and caregivers confront daily.
2. Award winning website - The website provides a vast amount of up-to-date information on Autism Spectrum Disorders with an extensive library of resources.
3. Scholarships - Many low-income members of the autism community are able to attend the USAAA Annual World Conference through our conference scholarship program.
4. US College Autism Project (USCAP) - Though this program we create an opportunity for individuals on the autism spectrum to have a successful college experience and to be prepared for post-collegiate transitions.
5. USAAA WeeklyNews - The weekly email newsletter addresses a range of topics on Autism Spectrum Disorders including Asperger Syndrome, reaching thousands of people every week. The newsletter archive features over eight years of USAAA WeeklyNews email newsletters.
6. Educational materials - We offer publications and video presentations that include Conference Proceedings Manuals, DVDs and video downloads.
7. Training and Consultation for professionals - USAAA has a uniquely tailored program that includes a curriculum to better meet the needs of individuals with ASD.
8. USAAA TV - Launched in 2011, USAAA TV engages the broader Autism/Asperger community by providing educational information that includes live streaming of the USAAA World Conference and a video library. The USAAA 2010 World Conference became the first ever Autism and Asperger conference to be streamed live in its entirety and was the most viewed autism conference in the world.
9. Support - USAAA provides support for local community events.
10. Social media - Sign up on the many USAAA social media sites that include Facebook, Blog, Twitter and YouTube to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content.
How do I help support the wonderful programs at USAAA? Small donations of even $15 or $25 make great impacts on the lives of individuals affected by Autism and Asperger Syndrome. Larger donations (i.e. $250, $500, $1,000, etc.) make a very significant difference in helping provide scholarships for our USAAA Annual World Conference, as well as supporting all of our other programs as listed above.
You can make your charitable contribution online (www.usautism.org/donate), by phone ), or by mail.
Thanks for your support.
Lawrence P. Kaplan, PhD
USAAA CEO and Founder
To leave comments, go to our Blog.
Access to USAAA Newsletter Archive 2005 - 2012