On September 6-9, 2012, the US Autism & Asperger Association launches its 7th Annual World Conference in Denver, Colorado at the Crowne Plaza International Airport Hotel and Convention Center. World-leading autism experts will lead 35 sessions, including 9 world-premier presentations, discussing new research, new treatment modalities and effective therapies never before presented to the public. After four days, you will leave the conference armed with tools of practical protocols, valuable hope, new resources and avenues for advocacy.
- "One on One" with Temple Grandin
- A New Discovery - Inside the Brain
"The greatest gift we received yet was attending a USAAA World Conference. There I met my heroes and found mentors that gave me hope and expanded my paradigm." Sara McCarter
Mom to Magnus "the great"
Martha Herbert, MD, PhD is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School, a Pediatric Neurologist at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and the director of the TRANSCEND Research Program. Dr. Herbert has a new book entitled The Autism Revolution: Whole Body Strategies For Making Life All It Can Be.
Temple Grandin, PhD is one of the most accomplished and well-known adults with autism in the world. Dr. Grandin ranked 31st on Time Magazine's list of the most influential people of 2010 in the world. Her most recent book is Different...Not Less: Inspiring Stories of Achievement and Successful Employment. Dr. Grandin works as a Professor of Animal Sciences at Colorado State University.
The USAAA conference is a can't-miss opportunity. Here's a sneak peak at five of the 40 experts and mentors you will meet:
- Steven M. Shore, EdD, world-renowned lecturer and professor who overcame his autism challenges
- Valerie Hu, PhD, professor who is on the cutting edge of autism research
- Tim Page, DFA, Pulitzer Prize winner, professor, grateful to have Asperger's diagnosis
- Raun K. Kaufman, diagnosed as incurably autistic and the subject of an award winning NBC television movie
- J. Michael Uszler, MD, internationally recognized for his expertise in brain SPECT imaging.
Day care is available. Limited space.
Call Consultants for Children at
720-272-1289 to reserve a day care spot.