Welcome to USAAA WeeklyNews, an email newsletter that addresses a range of topics on Autism Spectrum Disorders including Asperger's Syndrome.
Exhibiting at a USAAA World Conference is more than just a table and chairs
It's broadcasting your message to thousands through various USAAA media -- all included for free.
At last year's USAAA conference, the exhibit halls were packed wall to wall with a completely sold-out crowd. With so much for our exhibitors to share with the receptive attendees, there was practically no spare time for a coffee break! If you weren't able to exhibit at the conference, here's what you missed:
- The most-viewed autism conference in the world, with tens of thousands of online viewers
- A packed house of over 700 attendees from thirty-four states and six countries
- The 30,000 readers through the USAAA WeeklyNews email newsletter
- The web surfers visiting the Conference Exhibitor web page over the course of several months
A USAAA conference provides countless opportunities to make an impact in the autism community. Here's your chance to become a part of the USAAA conference experience.
Introducing the US Autism & Asperger Association 2011 World Conference & Expo. When: Oct. 27-30, 2011. Where: Seattle, WA. Why: to create an ideal environment where parents, physicians, educators, and others can gather under one roof to learn, share experiences, and discover the valuable resources our exhibitors have to offer.
If you've exhibited in the past at a USAAA conference, you know that you are not just an exhibitor for four days in an enclosed venue.
As an exhibitor, here's what you'll get:
- A premium or standard exhibit booth. At this booth, you will interact with hundreds of guests during the entire conference, which includes many scheduled breaks for "expo viewing"
throughout the day. Guests include parents, caregivers, individuals with ASD, students, healthcare practitioners, teachers, administrators, and others interested in autism.
- Advertising exposure through the USAAA WeeklyNews email newsletter. This newsletter reaches over 30,000 readers, and you will be featured at least once a month leading up to the conference. The value of this advertising alone is worth $2500.00, but as an exhibitor, it's included at no additional cost.
- Dedicated space, including company logo, description, and link to your website on the USAAA Conference Exhibitor web page.
- Marketing tips to help you best utilize your exhibit resources.
- Personal attention from our management team to help ensure a positive and successful experience.
With an unprecedented conference format and presentations from some of the most respected experts in the international autism community, the USAAA conference is a can't-miss opportunity. Here's a list of our current sponsors and exhibitors. Register now as an exhibitor.
Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Sponsorship and exhibitor packages include gold, silver, and bronze sponsorships, premium exhibit booths, and standard exhibit booths. Space is limited. Only a few sponsorship and premium spots remain. Reserve your booth today! For additional information, contact Pat LaCorte at 1-866-208-0207.
Feel free to learn more about the conference overview, schedule, speakers & panelists, CEU accreditation, exhibitors, and accommodations. Make an impact in the autism community. Reserve your booth today! For exhibit information, contact Pat LaCorte at 1-866.208.0207. For other conference information call 1.888.9AUTISM.
The conference is organized by US Autism & Asperger Association in collaboration and supported by the Autism Society of Washington, American Medical Autism Board, Seattle Public Schools, State of Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, Washington State Occupational Therapy Association, NASW Washington State Chapter, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association through the University of Washington - Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences, plus other local and national autism and Asperger groups and sponsors.