CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The US Autism & Asperger Association invites you to submit a presentation for consideration at the USAAA Annual Conference, September 6-9, 2012 and/or for possible future conferences. If you have a program in the areas of education (K-12), cutting edge research (medical or educational), college support, disability law, IEPs and 504, technology, future planning, support services (local or national), adult services, sibling program (local or national), or residential services, please complete the online form below and submit your proposal for consideration.
Presentations are considered for one of our concurrent sessions (50 minutes for a full session.
Sales presentations will not be accepted. Presentations must be educational in nature and your material must be original, otherwise sources must be referenced. For multiple speakers, each speaker must agree to the submission.
Notification to Present
If your proposal is accepted, USAAA will notify you. Please do not contact USAAA as we will only contact you if your proposal has been accepted for you to present.
To be considered, complete the following steps on the form below and be sure to click the submit button after you have entered your information. You will see a confirmation screen after you have clicked the submit button. If you would like any additional information, contact us.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION
Online Submission form is below instructions
1. Enter the title of your presentation.
2. Rate your course as basic, intermediate, or advanced.
3. Fill in the email address, retype the email address, name, professional affiliation (if applicable), title, company or organization, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number (where you can be reached anytime of the day), and name and email address of additional presenter (if applicable).
4. Prepare a 40-50 word description of your presentation. Summarize course objectives, learning outcomes and specific skills attendees can expect to gain from your presentation. Without this information, the proposal will not be considered.
5. Enter a brief professional biography for each presenter.
6. Indicate if you have a book and would like to have a book signing.
7. Indicate if you will submit a 3-5 page written paper for the conference proceedings manual.
If your proposal is selected, you will be asked to send a PowerPoint or video presentation prior to being selected to present and submit the Speaker and Panelist Waiver & Consent Agreement.
If you have any questions about completing the form, contact us or call 801-816-1234.